Design for Stables: Plan and Elevation
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink with brown wash on thin, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 20 15/16 x 12 3/4 inches (53.2 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "11"; inscribed in black ink, lower center labeled "0" to "100 feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | floor plans | stables
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Holland, 1745–1806, British, Design for Stables: Plan and Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.