Tree Study with Stags (Landscape)
- Pen and gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 11 × 9 3/8 inches (27.9 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "D 1937"
Signed in graphite, upper left: "George Barret"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | grass | landscape | leaves | stags | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Barret RA, ca. 1728/32–1784, Irish, Tree Study with Stags (Landscape), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.