- Europa Lighthouse, Ceuta, Spain
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 10 inches (15.9 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on fragment of old mount in pen and blue ink: "Europa Lighthouse | Ceuta - Apes Hill, - Atlas Mountains - & c | Novr. 1843."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | landscape | lighthouse | marine art | mountains | ocean | ships
- Associated Places:
- Ceuta | Europe | Spain
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Lothian Hall, 1825–1888, British, Europa Lighthouse, Ceuta, Spain, 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.