Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Two Figures by the Side of a Pond and a Church in a Hilly Landscape, undated
Two Figures by the Side of a Pond and a Church in a Hilly Landscape
- Graphite on very thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 × 12 inches (25.4 × 30.5 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 7 3/8 × 9 1/2 inches (18.7 × 24.1 cm), and Image: 5 1/8 × 7 1/4 inches (13 × 18.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | figures | landscape | mountains | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.