- Two Horses
- Black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 7 3/8 inches (16.5 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in brush and black ink, lower right: "H. Gilman" [various illegible notes in graphite]
Signed in graphite, lower right: "H.G"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | grazing | horses (animals) | pointillism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Harold Gilman, 1876–1919, British, Two Horses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.