- Romney Marsh
- Pen and black ink on medium, slighlty textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 5 5/8 inches (12.4 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink, upper left: "green"; center: "orange"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in artist's hand in pen and black ink, lower right.:" H. Gilman."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | hatching | landscape | marsh | stream
- Associated Places:
- England | Kent | Romney Marsh | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Harold Gilman, 1876–1919, British, Romney Marsh, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.