- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 2 7/8 inches (10.5 × 7.3 cm)
Inscribed on fragment of old mount in pen and blue ink: "Casemates | 1843."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | casemates | figure | horse (animal) | trees | wall | window
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Gibraltar
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.