- Man Sleeping Outdoors
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blue-green laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 12 1/4 inches (19.1 x 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in blue pencil, lower right: "VIII | X (encircled)"
collector's stamp of the Paul Mellon Collection, in blue ink, on back, upper right, within two concentric circles: "PAUL MELLON | COLLECTION"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | hat | hills | landscape | man | ruins | sleeping | trees | valley
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Glover, 1767–1849, British, Man Sleeping Outdoors, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.