- Sea-Faring Men
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 8 3/4 inches (20 x 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "D 1024"
collector's stamp of the Paul Mellon Collection, in blue ink, on back, center, within two concentric circles: "PAUL MELLON | COLLECTION"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chairs | coats | genre subject | laughing | men | seamen | talking | trousers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Glover, 1767–1849, British, Sea-Faring Men, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.