James Duffield Harding, 1798–1863, British, Fording the Stream in a Mountain Valley, undated
Fording the Stream in a Mountain Valley
- Watercolor with pen and black ink over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 2 11/16 x 6 7/8 inches (6.8 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen with black ink, lower left: "Near [Rhuadan]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Allen Evarts Foster, B.A. 1906
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | dog (animal) | figures | fording | horse (animal) | house | landscape | mountains | path | stream | trees | valley | walking
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.