IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Theodor von Holst, 1810–1844, British, A Sheet of Sketches - Theatrical Studies, undated
A Sheet of Sketches - Theatrical Studies
- Graphite with brown wash and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 7 inches (17.5 × 17.8 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Von Holst"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Costumes | figure study | lovers | men | play | theater | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.