- Henry Cranmer March Phillipps
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 22 3/16 × 15 1/4 inches (56.4 × 38.7 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "J Hollins | 1829"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Hollins, 1798–1855, British, Henry Cranmer March Phillipps, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.