- Garden of Vieux Jones near Maastricht
- between 1784 and 1794
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 12 5/8 x 18 3/4 inches (32.1 x 47.6 cm)
Inscribed in gray ink, upper left: "Commend[...]ce des Vieux Jones"; in graphite, upper left: "Baron de Reischach"; in brown ink, lower right: "Garden of Vieux Jones near | Maastricht"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | garden | Grand Tour | landscape | mansion | parterre | paths | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Limburg | Maastricht | Netherlands
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Gore, 1729–1807, British, Garden of Vieux Jones near Maastricht, between 1784 and 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.