- Part Of:
- Graphite with stumping on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 7 inches (21.9 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper center: "Harlow | A witch | S/msL | E4/4/-"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "G H Harlow | 1815"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloak | gesture | Macbeth, Act IV, Scene I | meteorology | mythology | nude | plays by William Shakespeare | science | storm | witch | woman
- Associated People:
Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.