- Emanuel College from St. Andrews Street, Cambridge
- ca. 1830
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brown ink, gouache, black chalk and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Cover: 18 11/16 × 24 1/8 inches (47.5 × 61.3 cm), Mount: 15 5/8 × 21 1/4 inches (39.7 × 54 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 12 15/16 × 19 1/8 inches (32.9 × 48.6 cm), and Image: 10 7/8 × 17 inches (27.6 × 43.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, on mount, lower center: "FRONT OF EMANUEL COLLEGE FROM ST. ANDREWS STREET, CAMBRIDGE. | R. B. HARRADEN."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "R. B. Harraden | Front of Emanuel college from St. Andrew Street | Cambridge"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "8 | D2007" .
Signed in pen, with brown ink, lower right: "R.B. Harraden Delt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Banks Harraden, 1778–1862, British, Emanuel College from St. Andrews Street, Cambridge, ca. 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.