Richard Banks Harraden, 1778–1862, British, Trinity Hall from the Garden, Cambridge, undated
Trinity Hall from the Garden, Cambridge
- Watercolor, black chalk, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 × 16 1/8 inches (27.3 × 41 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "R.B.H."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.