- Trinity Hall from the Garden, Cambridge
- Watercolor, black chalk, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 × 16 1/8 inches (27.3 × 41 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "R.B.H."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Banks Harraden, 1778–1862, British, Trinity Hall from the Garden, Cambridge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.