- Christ's College, Cambridge
- ca. 1836
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, black chalk, gouache, graphite and scratching out on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, thick, slightly textured, beige, cardboard
- Mount: 16 5/16 × 21 1/2 inches (41.4 × 54.6 cm) and Sheet: 12 1/2 × 17 7/8 inches (31.8 × 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen with black ink, on mount, lower center: "CHRIST'S COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE. | R. HARRADEN, CIRCA 1836."; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "HARRADEN, RICHARD, | CHRIST'S COLLEGE | (67/6/8/15) (ir38) | (PM #3629)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Banks Harraden, 1778–1862, British, Christ's College, Cambridge, ca. 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.