Sluice House, Hornsey, Middlesex
- ca. 1812
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 7 7/8 inches (15.2 × 20 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "The Sluice House near Hornsey, Middsx."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | fence | figures | hills | house | lake | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hornsey | Middlesex | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Hassell, 1767–1825, British, Sluice House, Hornsey, Middlesex, ca. 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.