IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Matthew Haughton, 1768–1821, British, Girl and Boy Anglers, 1791
Girl and Boy Anglers
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 6 1/4 inches (20 × 15.9 cm)
Watermark: Portion of Pro Patria (Churchll 146)
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower center: "M.H. 1791"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | fish | fishing | genre subject | girl
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Pleasures and Pastimes (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-02-21 - 1990-04-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.