- Girl and Boy Anglers
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 6 1/4 inches (20 × 15.9 cm)
Watermark: Portion of Pro Patria (Churchll 146)
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower center: "M.H. 1791"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | fish | fishing | genre subject | girl
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Matthew Haughton, 1768–1821, British, Girl and Boy Anglers, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.