A Regency Pair
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and black ink, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 10 1/4 inches (28.9 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "138-29x"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "138-29x | P"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "J Hook 1802"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | man | Regency | umbrella | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.