Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Interior of the New Bedford, between 1908 and 1909
Interior of the New Bedford
- between 1908 and 1909
- Black chalk, white chalk and graphite, squared for transfer on medium, slightly textured, mauve wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 x 10 inches (36.8 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed numerical key to grid in graphite; in black ink, lower right: "6(8)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | audience | boxes (theater spaces) | curtain | music hall | performance | proscenium | stage | stairs | theater
- Associated Places:
- Bedford Music Hall | Camden Town | England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.