- Cremorne Gardens, Chelsea
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 12 3/4 inches (43.2 × 32.4 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: "W. Greaves | 1871"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | gardens | pavilion (garden structure) | picnic tables
- Associated Places:
- Chelsea | Cremorne Gardens | England | Greater London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Walter Greaves, 1846–1930, British, Cremorne Gardens, Chelsea, 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.