Thomas Hearne, 1744–1817, British, Landscape, undated
- Watercolor and gray wash over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 13 1/4 x 18 3/4 inches (33.7 x 47.6 cm) and Sheet: 7 5/8 x 11 inches (19.4 x 27.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | buildings | cattle | church | farmer | farmhouse | farming | fences | fields | hat | hills | labor | landscape | plowing | skyline | trees | trunk | working
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.