IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Hearne, 1744–1817, British, Brackenborough Church, Wiltshire, undated
Brackenborough Church, Wiltshire
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 inches (31.8 x 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Brackenborough Church Wilts-"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Hearne"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | bushes | chimney | church | doorway | portal | stained glass | window
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Wiltshire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.