- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 7/8 inches (16.5 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount, in graphite, lower right "[...]" on verso, of mount, in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Icklesham Church nr. Winchelsea"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Imitator of Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, Icklesham Church, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.