- A Ruinous Building in the Pass of Tilliagurry [Teliagarhi]
- ca. 1781
- Pink, blue and gray washes and graphite on laid paper, laid down on 19th Century wash mount
- Sheet: 19 5/8 x 26 3/16in. (49.8 x 66.5cm)
In graphite, LC of mount: 16; verso of mount, in pen and brown ink, LR: [cut off] Tilliagurry.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Isabel Combs Stuebe, Life and works of William Hodges, , Garland Publishing, Inc., New York, 1979, pp. xxi, 279, no. 415, fig. 251, NJ18 H646 S75 1979 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Hodges, 1744–1797, British, A Ruinous Building in the Pass of Tilliagurry [Teliagarhi], ca. 1781
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.