- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/16 × 10 inches (35.7 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "drifting"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "GJ Gregory"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, The Edwin Austin Abbey Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | clouds | figures | marine art | oars | rowing | swan | umbrella | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward John Gregory, 1850–1909, British, Drifting, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.