The Open-Air Preacher
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor with pen and gray ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 8 1/2in. (26.7 x 21.6cm), Sheet: 10 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (26.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "D.183"
Collector's mark: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- crowd | dog (animal) | landscape | religious
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.