IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Joseph Murray Ince, 1806–1859, British, Exeter College, Oxford, 1835
Exeter College, Oxford
- Watercolor, gum arabic and graphite with scraping out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 8 inches (26.7 × 20.3 cm)
Signed and dated, in brush and brown ink, lower right: "J.M. Ince | 1835"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | horses (animals) | road | shadow
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Exeter College | Oxford | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.