Joseph Murray Ince, 1806–1859, British, Exeter College, Oxford, 1835
Exeter College, Oxford
- Watercolor, gum arabic and graphite with scraping out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 8 inches (26.7 × 20.3 cm)
Signed and dated, in brush and brown ink, lower right: "J.M. Ince | 1835"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | horses (animals) | road | shadow
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Exeter College | Oxford | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.