- A View of the Fort of Allahbad
- ca. 1783
- Gray wash and graphite on laid paper, laid down on 19th Century wash mount
- Sheet: 19 3/16 x 25 15/16in. (48.7 x 65.9cm)
In graphite, LL of mount: G; in graphite, LC of mount: 26.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Isabel Combs Stuebe, Life and works of William Hodges, , Garland Publishing, Inc., New York, 1979, pp. xiv, 204, no. 195, fig. 138, NJ18 H646 S75 1979 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Hodges, 1744–1797, British, A View of the Fort of Allahbad, ca. 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.