View of Erthig, Denbigshire, Wales
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 18 7/8in. (24.1 x 47.9cm) and Sheet: 9 1/2 × 18 7/8 inches (24.1 × 47.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Erthig Denbighshire."; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 37"; center: "N7"; lower left: "catalogue | 155"; lower right: "7 3/5 x 17 1/5 | 11733"
Watermark: similar to Heawood: 1828
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | fields | hills | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Denbighshire | Erthig | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Moses Griffith, 1747–1819, British, View of Erthig, Denbigshire, Wales, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.