- ca. 1817
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 9 3/4 inches (18.7 × 24.8 cm)
Signed, in pen and gray ink, lower center.: "Howitt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | branch | flying | squirrel
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.