- Chinatown, Philadelphia
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, cream, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 13 3/4 inches (27.9 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in black ink lower left: "Paul Hogarth | Chinatown, Philadelphia"; inscribed in artist's hand in pen and blue ink lower right: "Chinatown"; inscribed on back in graphite center left: "China town, Phila"
Signed in black ink lower left: "Paul Hogarth | Chinatown, Philadelphia"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | automobiles | cars | cityscape | signs | stores
- Associated Places:
- Chinatown | Pennsylvania | Philadelphia | United States
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Arthur Hogarth, 1917–2001, British, Chinatown, Philadelphia, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.