- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paperr
- Sheet: 15 x 10 7/8 inches (38.1 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower center: "Hogarth | 61"; inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "Cinderella | attendant at Ball"; on back in graphite upper right: "16"; on back in pen and blue ink center right: "g5 - 85 | No 8"; on back in graphite lower right: "P19083 | 3750"
Signed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower center: "Hogarth | 61"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | earring | feathers | figure study | hat | man | theater design
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.