Crane and Frogs
- after 1813
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 5 3/4 inches (18.7 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "19".
Watermark: J Whatman/1813
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | crane (bird)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.