Isaac Johnson, 1754–1835, British, Leiston Abbey, Suffolk, undated
Leiston Abbey, Suffolk
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 6 11/16 x 8 11/16in. (17 x 22.1cm), 10 x 12 5/8in. (25.4 x 32.1cm), and 6 3/4 × 8 3/4 inches (17.1 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower center: "Leiston Abbey."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | arch | architectural subject | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Leiston | Leiston Abbey | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.