Three Half-Length Figures
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Allegorical figures
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 5 inches (11.7 × 12.7 cm)
Collector's Stamp, recto and verso: Thomas Esmond Lowinsky (1892-1947) (Lugt 2420a).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures | men | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Inigo Jones, 1573–1652, British, Three Half-Length Figures, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.