Head of a Boy
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 5 1/2 inches (14.3 × 14 cm)
Collector's mark: Thomas Esmond Lowinsky (Lugt 2420a)
Signed on verso: in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Ingo Jones."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | figure study | head
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.