Man in Egyptian Dress
- Former Title(s):
- Watercolor, white gouache, black chalk, red chalk, and graphite with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on card
- Sheet: 17 x 11 1/2 inches (43.2 x 29.2 cm) and Mount: 17 x 11 1/2 inches (43.2 x 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Gurna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait | robe | shoulder blankets | turban
- Associated Places:
- As Said | Egypt | Kurna | Qina
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.