Attributed to Thomas Lindsay, 1793–1861, British, Sky Study, No. 3, undated
Sky Study, No. 3
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sky Study
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 5/8 × 6 1/2 inches (6.7 × 16.5 cm)
In brush and brown watercolor, lower left.:" R. P. Bonington."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blue | clouds | horizon line | landscape | panorama | red | sky
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.