- Ground Plan of part of Sir Paul Pindar's Mansion, Bishopsgate
- after work dated 1783
- Pen and blue ink and washes on yellow tracing paper
- Sheet: 9 15/16 x 26 11/16in. (25.2 x 67.8cm)
In pen and blue ink, upper left: Part of Sir Paul Pindar's Mansion; in pen and blue ink, upper center: Plan of Estate belonging to the Rt. Hon. William Wildman 2nd Viscount Barrington / situated on the west side of Bishopsgate Street, London; in pen and blue ink, lower left; copied from a drawing in the Soane Museum.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Ground Plan of part of Sir Paul Pindar's Mansion, Bishopsgate, after work dated 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.