Attributed to Thomas Lindsay, 1793–1861, British, Sky Study, No. 7, undated
Sky Study, No. 7
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sky Study
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 2 5/8 × 6 3/8 inches (6.7 × 16.2 cm)
In brush and brown watercolor, lower left.: "R. P. B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | horizon line | landscape | panorama | red | sky
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.