- Near Edgware Road, London
- Black and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, blue laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 7 x 13 1/4 inches (17.8 x 33.7 cm) and Sheet: 3 1/2 x 10 1/4 inches (8.9 x 26 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "[...Nr] Edgware Road"
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower center: "1806 - J. Linnell"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | carts | fences | houses | lonely | road | wheels
- Associated Places:
- Edgware | England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Linnell, 1792–1882, British, Near Edgware Road, London, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.