- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 6 1/8 x 8 3/8 inches (15.6 x 21.3 cm), Sheet: 4 3/4 x 6 7/8 inches (12.1 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "W. Forest"
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower left: "1815 J. Linnell"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | forest | hills | landscape | woods
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | United Kingdom | Windsor Forest
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.