William Henry Hunt, 1790–1864, British, Bushey Church from the South West, ca. 1820
Bushey Church from the South West
- ca. 1820
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 9 3/4 x 15 inches (24.8 x 38.1 cm) and 7 3/4 x 12 3/4 inches (19.7 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in gray ink, on back, upper left: "Wm Hunt. | (Collectn of Capt. Spencer Churchill)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | cows | field | garden | grazing | grounds | landscape | park (grounds) | sheep | spring | summer | tower (building division) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bushey | England | Europe | Hertfordshire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.