- ca. 1817
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 9 3/4 x 8 5/8 inches (24.8 x 21.9 cm) and Sheet: 8 x 6 7/8 inches (20.3 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "32"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "W. Hunt"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriage | costume | driver | equestrian | gaze | genre subject | livery | posing | postillion | servant | thoughtful | top hat | uniform
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.