Devonshire Place and Wimpole Street, from the New Road, St. Mary le Bone
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 6 1/4 inches (12 × 15.8 cm), Image: 3 7/8 × 6 1/8 inches (9.9 × 15.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "/ | O | 2 | 0 | 6 | X"
Lettered lower left: "Ryley del:"; lower center: "DEVONSHIRE PLACE and WIMPOLE STREET, from the NEW ROAD, ST MARY LE BONE"; lower right: "G. Barrett"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | baskets | buildings | carriages | children | cityscape | fences | horses (animals) | manors | men | riding | street | walking | women | working
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Kensington | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Barret, ca. 1728/32–1784, Irish, Devonshire Place and Wimpole Street, from the New Road, St. Mary le Bone, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.