IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Linnell, 1792–1882, British, Woodcutters in a Forest, undated
Woodcutters in a Forest
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 1/2 inches (26 x 36.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- axes | forest | genre subject | labor | landscape | loggers | logs | men | sawing | trees | trunks | woodcutters | woods | working
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.