Charles Parsons Knight, 1829–1897, British, A Castle at the Waterside by Moonlight, undated
- A Castle at the Waterside by Moonlight
- Pen and black ink and gray wash with scratching out. Verso: Brown wash on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 7 5/8 inches (11.7 × 19.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.