John Baverstock Knight, 1785–1859, British, The Beach at Charmouth, undated
The Beach at Charmouth
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 19 7/8 inches (31.8 × 50.5 cm)
In artist's hand in pen and brown ink, LL: The Beach Charmouth.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boat | fishing | landscape | marine art | men | mountains | rowboat | shoreline
- Associated Places:
- Charmouth | Dorset | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.